Halloween Slipknot Masks – Slipknot Halloween Costumes
These Halloween Slipknot Masks rock. Hard. Creepy, gothic and designed just for the maggots. The perfect look for a chilling, unique Halloween costume. I just found an actual Slipknot Halloween costume, but they are pricey. The licensed Slipknot Halloween masks are below. However, with a little white paint and some creativity, you CAN make your own Slipknot Halloween costumes. Here’s how:
- Buy a jumpsuit or mechanics outfit. Check Sears or around online for something for a jumpsuit.
- Get some white acrylic paint from Walmart or some place like that – look in the kids school supplies/art supplies section. Also, see if you can find a Clorox bleach pen . . . you might be able to use it to paint the barcode. If not, look for a white fabric paint pen. Walmart should have this in the sewing or crafts department. Try Hobby Lobby or Michael’s if you have those where you live.
- Depending on what Halloween Slipknot mask you buy (and who you want to be), paint his number on the right sleeve, then paint a circle around the number. You know what it looks like!
- For the Slipknot tribal, you can buy a sticker or paint it on the other sleeve. I’ve included a picture for your reference if you’re feeling brave. You can also print it on some iron-on paper you can buy for your printer. That might actually be easier.
- Lastly, paint the barcode on your chest (upper left). It could get a little tricky, but just take your time.
I think with a little sweat and blood, you can have your own Slipknot Halloween costume – and you won’t have to answer to anyone!!
Before I get to the commercial listings, I’ve pulled in some eBay listings so you might get this cheaper.